Out Patient Alcohol help Orange County

Out Patient Alcohol help
Got a DUI?

Have you experienced some kind of problems that are being blamed on your use of alcohol or drugs?
Call Wits Inn treatment referral source.

We will get you a placement for a good cash price or a place that will work with your private insurance.

We have out patient settings 
If you need detox, you can do medicine assisted detox then do rehab as an out patient 
or in a sober living, or in a residential treatment center.

Call 949-292-2000
phone answered 24/7 - 365